The Class of '64 Reunion Committee hopes you will use this blog to write something about yourself that you would like to share with your classmates - anything at all. Below are five questions that might inspire you... or not. Question 6 allows space for answering your own questions.
title picture
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
4. When you think back on your high school years, what do you remember most vividly?—happily or unhappily.
I remember sports, that sometimes people who were nice one day were unkind the next, and that I had to leave before graduation which left me unhappy and confused, but did reveal who my friend was
I'm very glad your final experience with Fieldston didn't sour you completely. At the time I had no idea what was happening. From what you told me, it seems very cruel and unfair.
I remember sports, that sometimes people who were nice one day were unkind the next, and that I had to leave before graduation which left me unhappy and confused, but did reveal who my friend was
ReplyDeleteI'm very glad your final experience with Fieldston didn't sour you completely. At the time I had no idea what was happening. From what you told me, it seems very cruel and unfair.
ReplyDelete