The Class of '64 Reunion Committee hopes you will use this blog to write something about yourself that you would like to share with your classmates - anything at all. Below are five questions that might inspire you... or not. Question 6 allows space for answering your own questions.
title picture
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
3. What issues—social, emotional, academic—do you wish Fieldston had addressed more thoroughly when we were students there?
I can wish all I want, but I was a child then, and probably nothing would have made any difference to what i thought about. I was in my own little self involved world. schools in those days were not that proactive vis a vis emotional issues, and academically things seemed only mildly interesting
I can wish all I want, but I was a child then, and probably nothing would have made any difference to what i thought about. I was in my own little self involved world. schools in those days were not that proactive vis a vis emotional issues, and academically things seemed only mildly interesting
ReplyDelete